Monday, March 26, 2007

Central Heat Cover

At least, I think it is. This is the cover of the e-book, which has just shown up on Fictionwise. My other e-books that are for sale there have the same covers as the print editions, so I'm assuming that this the cover of the Central Heat print edition, as well.


Wildside modified it from my original, but I'm happy to admit that they improved on what I sent them. I'm also happy that they kept the nifty background illustration as well as the basic theme from my version.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Very snazzy, and not much different from the one you pitched, if I recall!

David said...

Yes, very similar but even (gasp!) better.

John A. Karr said...

Excellent cover art, David.

Lahdeedah said...

I like it!

David said...

John Betancourt of Wildside told me that this will also be the cover of the print edition.

He also said that the print version is a bit lighter and looks clearer. For some unknown reason, the e-book version came out a dark.