Thursday, February 24, 2011

Greetings from Tina

I just got this e-mail:

Greeting From Tina
How are you today? and how about your health? hope fine and you are doing well, My Name Is Miss Tina, I am looking for a very nice man of love, caring, honest, matured, understanding, and of good character, then after going to your profile on this site (www.bwa.org) i pick interest in you, so i will like you to write me with My E-mail address is ( tinababy_9@yahoo.com ) so that i will send you my picture and tell you more about me
Miss Tina

Now, here’s the odd part. The place where she says she saw my profile, www.bwa.org, is the Web site of the Boulder Writers Alliance, an organization of tech writers, marketing writers, etc. in the Boulder-Denver area. My profile there has really titillating stuff on it, such as that I’m experienced in FrameMaker and API documentation.

Oooh, baby! FrameMaker!

Who knew that that was a turn on?

3 comments:

Daniel Dvorkin said...

Tech writing is about to become the most popular geek job on the planet.

David said...

"A writer?" she gasped, her perky breasts heaving.

Leonore Dvorkin said...

Ha, ha, David! Well, you and your geekiness have actually been attractive to me for over 40 years! But I hope you knew that already. - Leonore