Friday, January 18, 2008

Baltimore Photos

I realized that I left out a crucial bit of information concerning Emily, our granddaughter, namely that she just turned 14. We last saw her when she was a toddler. So she's not a newborn, as some of my friends assumed. Sorry. I knew all that, of course, and so I assumed that everyone else did, too. You guys neglected to read my mind.

Anyhoo, in addition to the USS Constellation pics from before, here are picture of:

Emily and other people and some sights around the Baltimore inner harbor

The National Aquarium

We took a lot of photos inside the aquarium but few of them came out. The fish have appropriate formal names, none of which we wrote down, so we made up names suited to their appearance.

(Update on 1/20: I just fixed the links, which were bad before. So if you clicked on them and got a 404, please try again.)

No comments: